Liquid Elements A1000 – Mini cordless polishing machine The A1000 from Liquid Elements is an absolute highlight in the product class cordless polishing machines.
Due to its extra ergonomic design, this mini cordless polishing machine lies ideally in the hand. Constant electronics ensure that the machine can deliver constant torques and speeds.
With strict and above all permanent controls, Liquid Elements offers with the A1000 an absolute top product in the field of mini cordless polishing machines.
With the included attachments for 3mm / 12mm eccentric mechanics and the rotating mechanics can be ideally worked in different areas of application and even the smallest and Areas that are difficult to access can be processed easily and effectively.
This product is an absolute must for every car care enthusiast and ensures significantly more fun and effectiveness when polishing.
Thanks to the battery supply and the compact design, the A1000 by Liquid Elements can can also be ideally transported in the trunk and used for spontaneous use in between.
With the second battery, which is also included in the scope of delivery, is an almost continuous mode of operation possible.
A special lamp for the battery level, lights up red as soon as the machine barely has battery power left, and signals the change.
From the beginning of the lighting, however, about 1 full fender can still be processed. Ideal for the entire outdoor area, piano lacquer, rims and all other imaginable, painted places on the vehicle.
We are absolutely thrilled with the A1000 and are convinced that you will also love the machine.
Liquid Elements A1000 highlights:
- 4 different attachments
- 3mm eccentric mechanism
- 12mm eccentric mechanism rotation
- Cleaning brush for polishing pads
- Very handy, ergonomic design 80 watts of power Lithium ion technology
- Battery level indicator 5-speed settings
- Manufactured under strict controls
- Special electronics for constant torques and speeds
- Unrivaled price-performance ratio in its class
- Especially for hard-to-reach places and small areas
Liquid Elements A1000 Technical Data:
- Model: A1000
- Orbit mechanics: 3mm eccentric / 12mm eccentric / rotation
- Power consumption: 80W
- Rotation speed (per minute): 0-6000 / min
- Security class: Class II
- Operating voltage: 12V / 50 Hz
- Disc diameter (standard): 38mm (ideal for 40mm polishing sponges)
- Battery life = approx. 45 minutes (depending on the attachment)
- Charging time up to 100% = approx. 45-60 minutes
Liquid Elements A1000 application:
For best results, the surface should be free of dust and contamination. Most shiny surfaces can be prepared with shampoos and special cleaners.
Place a 40mm polishing pad evenly on the Velcro surface and make sure that it sits in the middle. When pulling off, be sure to grip the Velcro surface so as not to damage the foam Apply two drops of polish about the size of a peanut to the polishing pad.
Spread and polish the polish with the machine in an area of approx. 10x10cm, until the desired result is achieved.
Liquid Elements A1000 scope of delivery:
- 1x A1000 battery polishing machine
- 1x 3mm eccentric mechanism
- 1x 12mm eccentric mechanism
- 1x rotation mechanism
- 1x brush attachment
- 1x support plate 38mm for 40mm pads
- 2x 12v battery
- 1x battery charging station
- 1x Allen key
- 2x wrenches 1x instruction manual
- 1x practical carrying bag with foam insert
Liquid Elements A1000 Notes:
Make sure that the machine is not tilted during the polishing process, this can lead to bearing damage. Never operate the machine with too much pressure, approx. 0.5 kg pressure including machine weight should be exerted Protect the machine against contamination from polish, water, oil and other liquids, that can be dangerous for the machine. Store this machine in a cool, frost-free and dry place