- “Prestige”, “We” or “Our” means Prestige Automotive Limited, a limited liability company duly registered in accordance with the Laws of Malta, bearing registration number C-97641 , with its registered office at 66, Wind Haven, Triq Selmun, Mellieħa;
- “You”, “Your” or the “Client” means you, the person who provides Prestige with personal data; and
- “Personal data” shall have the meaning assigned to it in Article 4 of General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
All personal data obtained by Prestige is held and used in compliance with this Policy, with the Maltese Data Protection Act (Chapter 586 of the Laws of Malta) and the GDPR.
What types of personal data do we collect?
We collect personal data about the Client, the Client’s purchases, and about how the Client uses Our websites and services. Personal data collected includes without limitation:
- The Client’s name, surname, date of birth and nationality;
- Contact information including postal address, email address and contact number;
- Information about purchases; and
- Other information that may be required by Prestige, to carry out obligations relating to the goods and services that we offer of for market research and/or marketing purposes.
This personal data may include information that the Client provides to Prestige directly or through companies or agents Prestige works with, as well as information which Prestige collects when You use our website, products and/or services.
Prestige will use Your personal data for the following list of reasons, without limitation:
- To provide the services purchased and pass any personal data to relevant authorities
- To deal with the Client’s enquiries;
- For the purposes of accounting and legal compliance;
- To enforce Prestige’s rights and carry out Prestige’s obligations;
- For statistical analysis, administration purposes and record keeping;
- For our general marketing purposes;
- To obtain feedback on goods, services, deals and packages.
We might share the Client’s personal data with the following list of persons, without limitation:
- Third parties who acquire Prestige in whole or in part;
- Authorities, law enforcement bodies, regulators and third parties as required by law;
- Companies, bodies or persons (whether legal or otherwise) providing goods or services purchased;
If You are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information Prestige holds about you and if you want it to be removed from Prestige’s systems, please contact Prestige on [email protected]
In certain circumstances, the Client has the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information;
- The right of rectification;
- The right to object;
- The right of restriction;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to withdraw consent.
Prestige follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You may choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. However, please note that certain cookies are essential for the functioning of the website and disabling them may hinder the full functioning of the website.
Privacy Policies/ Third Party Privacy Policies
Note that Prestige has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Here too You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
The Client’s continued access to or use of any of Prestige’s services or products or the Client’s purchase of any of our services or products following any change or modification to this Policy shall constitute consent to any such changes or modifications.
If the Client withdraws his/her/its consent, it may mean Prestige will not be able to provide all or parts of the products or services that the Client requests from us. Please be aware that in these circumstances the Client will not necessarily be able to cancel or obtain a refund of any fees paid.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This Policy shall be read and construed in accordance with the Laws of Malta and disputes relating to this Policy shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Court of Malta.
Know your rights:
You may return any durable product purchased from the website within fourteen (14) days from the delivery thereof. Any return shall be made at our outlet Prestige Automotive Ltd at Bilcom Service Station, Qormi Road, Luqa. Any products returned must be in their original form, with all original packaging, labels and/or seals attached and intact, and must be accompanied by the receipt.
Non-durable or perishable products may not be returned, unless they are shown to be unused, i.e. they must be in their original form, with all original packaging, labels and/or seals attached and intact. Prestige reserves the right to refuse any return upon the examination of the product.
In case of a valid return of any product, you will be reimbursed for the cost of the product. Any such refund is to be collected from the customer care desk at our outlet Prestige Automotive Ltd at Bilcom Service Station, Qormi Road, Luqa.